Shkurkin, Anatoly Mikhailovich
– Doctor of Science (Philosophy), Candidate of Science (Economy), Professor of the Department “Philosophy” at the Far East State Transportation University, chief research officer of the Institute of Complex Analysis of Regional Problems of Far East Branch of Russian Academy of Science.
He was born on June 6, 1946 in Sumy (the Ukraine Soviet Socialist Republic). In 1984 he graduated from the Mechanical-Mathematical Faculty of the Khar’kov State University (Mathematics Department). The theme of his Doctoral Dissertation is “Transformation of adaptation features of labor in the processes of self-organization of society”. The sphere of his academic interests covers research of the behavior of social nature objects under the conditions of transition to new levels of complexity under crisis; transformation of regional socio-economic systems; and human in crisis society. He has published more than 160 research publications including 18 monographs.
- Trud cheloveka: preddverie, genesis, budushchee [Human labor: run-up, genesis, future]. Vladivostok: Dal’nauka, 2000. - 155 p.
- Kontseptsii truda v istorii filosofskoi vysli [Concepts of labor in the history of philosophical thought]. Vladivostok-Khabarovsk: FEB RAS, 2003. - 407 p.
- Adaptatsionnaya funktsiya truda v sinergeticheskom mirovidenii [Adaptation function in synergetic worldview]. Khabarovsk: FESTU, 2005. - 201 p.
- Immigratsionnii potentsial truda rossiiskogo Dalnego Vostoka (kitaitsy yf rynke truda dalnevostochnogo regiona) [Immigration potential of labor in the Far East Russia (Chinese on the labor market of Far Eastern region)]. Khabarovsk: FESTU, 2007. - 167 p.
- Demograpicheskii faktor rynka truda regiona [Demagraphic factor of the labor market of the region]. Khabarovsk, FESTU, 2011. - 176 p.