- senior secretary of the journal. Candidate of Science (Philosophy), Associate Professor of the Department “Philosophy” at the Far Eastern State Transportation University, a member of the Russian Philosophical Society (from 2009) and Priamurie Geographic Society (from 2010).
He was born on August 23, 1985 in Khabarovsk. In 2007 he graduated from the Historical Department of Far Eastern State University of Humanities with honors. The theme of his dissertation is “Socio-philosophical analysis of ethnos as a communicative system” (2011). Sphere of academic interests cover socio-philosophical aspects of research of the phenomenon of the ethnic, ethnography of Eastern Slavic population of the Russian Far East.
- Orthodoxy in ethnic system of the Russian nation // VIII Far Eastern educational readings in commemoration of the Saints Kirill and Mefodius. Materials of the All-Russian research conference “Topical problems of the studies of history and culture of Orthodoxy”. Vladivostok, May 15-16, 2008. – Vladivostok: FESU Publishers, 2009. - P. 118-121.
- To the problem of the ethnic self-reference // Collection of works of post-graduate students and students of the FESUH. – Khabarovsk: FESUH Publishers, 2010. – P. 73-77.
- Educational potential of museum (within the aspects of ethnic culture) // Higher education in Russia. – 2011. – #3. – P. 121-124.
- Integration processes of the globalization world and ethnic structure of the Russian Far East // The Humanities and Social Studies in the Far East. – 2011. – # 1.
The address: 47, office 262, Seryshev Str., Khabarovsk, 680000
phone / fax: (4212) 355-293